Honoring victims of terrorism by demanding our government win the war on terrorists is more important now than ever.
Here are several recent instances showing our war on terrorists has been waged for generations yet has been used for politics though many of those years. If America truly intends to win this war, we must finally identify the enemy, remove the politics and honor those murdered civilians, first responders and service members by destroying the terrorists who wage war against us, wherever they are.
Please see links to several recent written and video pieces:
- Townhall.com, Clinton clemency to FALN Terrorists
- Happening Now, Eric Shawn and Joe discuss bombings on our streets, Are we returning to the constant terror attacks of the 1970s?
- Kennedy, Ambassador Bolton debates Judge Napolitano and Joe on congress’s override of Mr. Obama’s JASTA veto
- Fox & Friends, Brian Kilmeade and Joe remember 9/11 at the 9/11 Tribute Center and Memorial; incredibly and sadly discovering a mutual friend on air.
- Townhall.com, Flight to terror allowing commercial flights to Cuba; a regime who harbors terrorists
- Townhall.com, The Case against FALN terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera who turned down the Clintons’ 1999 clemency; Now Clinton supporter Luis Gutierrez and others demand Obama pardon this terrorist