He has testified before the Senate Subcommittee on Foreign Relations regarding President Clinton’s 1999 clemency grant to 16 terrorists whose FALN murdered his father, the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2009 during Eric Holder’s confirmation hearing and introduced The Pardon Attorney Reform and Integrity Act to Congress in 2000.
Having commuted through the WTC on 9/11/01, Connor eye-witnessed the attacks from his nearby office, losing his cousin among others.
Mr. Connor led the successful 2011 effort to deny parole to the terror leader who refused the Clintons’ 1999 clemency grant.
Joe conceived of and co-authored The New Founders (www.thenewfounders.net) bringing the founders alive in today’s America.
Joe’s articles have been published in the New York Post, Human Events, Los Angeles Times, Newsmax, National Review Online and The Wall Street Journal. He currently contributes to Townhall.com, Breitbart.com and Redstate.com. Mr. Connor has also appeared on several news shows including The Kelly File, Hannity, Hannity & Colmes, Fox & Friends, The NBC Nightly News, Hardball, America Live, The Steve Malzberg Show as well as various local and nationally syndicated radio programs including Dennis Miller, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.
Joe had a key role in the Citizens United documentary, Hillary the Movie that was the impetus for the Supreme Court’s overturning of the McCain Feingold Campaign Finance law.
Joe is active in the local Tea Party movement and received a 2011 award from the National Conference on Jewish Affairs and The United Liberty Alliance.
A 1988 graduate of Villanova University, Joe is married and lives in the NY metropolitan area with his wife and two children. He works in the financial services industry.
Varney & Co.
- December, 2015, as hard currency pours into Cuba, will Hillary Clinton demand FALN terrorist William Morales’ return?
- August, 2015, Parallel Capitulation; establishing relations with Cuba and Iran
Special Report with Bret Baier
Fox Five, New York
- May, 2015 return FALN bomber William Morales from Cuba
The Kelly File, America Live w/ Megyn Kelly
- July, 2014, raised terrorist Bill Ayers’ connections to Obama and academia
- September, 2013, remembering victims of 9/11 and bringing justice to the terrorists
- March, 2013, discussed bin Laden’s son in law to be tried in civilian court
- November, 2012, questioned allowing Guantanamo detainees to be brought to US prisons
- August, 2012, debated atheist group’s protesting of the ground zero cross
- May, 2012, opposed California using 9/11 victims donations to fill budget gaps
Fox & Friends
- August, 2015, UNC Chapel Hill teaches from 9/11 terrorists’ perspective
- June, 2015, Auctioning 9/11 artifacts to the highest bidder?
- April 7, 2015, Will NJ release a BLA murderer of a state trooper who was sentenced to life in prison?
- January 25, 2015, bringing fugitives back from Cuba
- December 20, 2014, justice for fugitive terrorist William Morales in Cuba
- November 3, 2014, Chris Rock’s SNL monologue making fun of the 9/11 attacks and Freedom Tower
- April 18, 26, 2014, focused on terror surveillance, stalled trials and 9/11 museum film
- October, 2013, discussed terrorist trials in NYC and perception of weakness
- August 17, 19, 2013, focused on absurdity of Million Muslim March on 9/11
- June, 2013, revisited and raised additional points about terrorists at universities
- April, 2013, exposed universities with terrorists as faculty and honoring terrorists
- March, 2013, outrage of Saudi’s being granted most trusted traveler status in US
- September, 2012, presented The New Founders
- July, 2012, how can those on the terror watch list be allowed pilot training?
Hannity / Hannity & Colmes
- June, 2013, discussed Eric Holder’s involvement in clemency offer to terrorists
- November, 2008, predicted Eric Holder becoming Attorney General
- May, 2014, defended store at 9/11 Museum
Chasing New Jersey
- May, 2014, discussed with Meg Baker the store at the 9/11 Museum
The Steve Malzberg Show, 2013 – present
- September 11, 2014, Obama’s weakness on terror
- June, 2014 New York’s Puerto Rican Day parade honors terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera
2014 Arizona Gubernatorial Race
- Russian Roulette, October, 2014 political advertisement
Testified before Congress
- Testified at Attorney General nominee Eric Holder’s Senate confirmation hearing, 2009
- Introduced the Pardon Attorney Reform and Integrity Act to Congress, 2000
- Testified before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding the Clinton Clemency grants to FALN terrorists, 1999
Conceived of and co-authored novel, The New Founders, 2012
- Critically acclaimed historical fiction novel bringing the American Founders alive in twenty-first century America
Among other periodicals
Wall Street Journal
- Initiated City College of New York’s shuttering of the Guillermo Morales / Assata Shakur Student and Community Center, 2013
- Led FALN victims and family members in ensuring the denial of parole to FALN leader at Oscar Lopez Rivera’s parole hearing in the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, 2011
- Received award from the National Conference on Jewish Affairs and The United Liberty Alliance, 2011 for contributions to the fight against global terrorism
- Spoke at Tax Day Rallies, Bergen County, NJ, 2013, 2011
- Established blog, www.WeWinAmerica.com
- Conceived of and led Mellon Investor Services’ “Support Our Troops” campaign in which we collected, packed and shipped over one ton of necessary items contributed for US Troops in Iraq, Thanksgiving 2007
- 9/11 support group advisor and member
- Coach, wrestling, baseball, soccer
Villanova University, Villanova, Pa.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1988
Michael S. Duncan is a husband and father of two. He works in the financial services industry where
he is a frequent guest speaker on merger & acquisition industry trends. He is also a regular lecturer of continuing legal education courses to corporate law firms in the U.S.
Mr. Duncan has written numerous articles on shareowner services for trade publications as well as an article on stock options in the Spring 2009 edition of The Journal of Employee Ownership Law and Finance published by the National Center for Employee Ownership.
A 1988 graduate of Villanova University, Mike is married and lives in the NY metropolitan area with his wife and two children. He serves as an officer in The Knights of Columbus and member of the local Tea Party. Mike is very active in his church and youth sports as well.