Joseph F. Connor
Joe Connor has testified before the Senate Subcommittee on Foreign Relations regarding President Clinton’s 1999 clemency grant to 16 terrorists whose FALN murdered his father Frank Connor, the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2009 during Eric Holder’s confirmation hearing and introduced The Pardon Attorney Reform and Integrity Act to Congress in 2000. Mr. Connor led the successful 2011 effort to deny parole to the terror leader who refused the Clintons’ 1999 clemency grant.
Having commuted through the WTC on 9/11/01, Connor eye-witnessed the attacks from his nearby office, in which his cousin, his father’s god son was murdered among almost 3,000 others.
Joe conceived of and co-authored with Mike Duncan the entertaining, exciting, emotional and educational novel, The New Founders bringing the founding fathers alive in America today taking on 21st century issues using our founding principles.
Joe’s articles have been published in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, Human Events, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun-Times Newsmax and National Review Online . He currently writes on WeWinAmerica.com and contributes to Townhall.com, Breitbart.com and Redstate.com. Mr. Connor has also appeared on several news shows including The Kelly File, Hannity, Hannity & Colmes, Fox & Friends, Varney & Co, The Steve Malzberg Show, NBC Nightly News, Hardball, America Live as well as various local and nationally syndicated radio programs including Dennis Miller, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.
Joe was featured in a 2016 Advertisement for President Trump, Russian Roulette, a political advertisement in the 2014 Arizona Governor’s race and had a key role in the Citizens United documentary, Hillary the Movie that was the impetus for the Supreme Court’s overturning of the McCain Feingold Campaign Finance law.
Joe received a 2011 award from the National Conference on Jewish Affairs and The United Liberty Alliance and has spoken at several Tax Day rallies.
A 1988 graduate of Villanova University, Joe is married and lives in the NY metropolitan area with his wife and two children. He works in the financial services industry.
- Eric Shawn on Fox News Channel
- The Mark Levin Radio Show, about 45 minutes in
- January, 2017, Obama offers clemency to Oscar Lopez Rivera
- The Larry O’Connor Radio Show, WMAL, DC
- January, 2017, Obama offers clemency to Oscar Lopez Rivera
- Kennedy, Judge Napolitano, Ambassador Bolton
- September, 2016, Debating JASTA veto override
- The Kelly File, America Live w/ Megyn Kelly
- July, 2016, Terrorism; what have we learned / Islam vs. Christianity
- July, 2014, raised terrorist Bill Ayers’ connections to Obama and academia
- September, 2013, remembering victims of 9/11 and bringing justice to the terrorists
- March, 2013, discussed bin Laden’s son in law to be tried in civilian court
- November, 2012, questioned allowing Guantanamo detainees to be brought to US prisons
- August, 2012, debated atheist group’s protesting of the ground zero cross
- May, 2012, opposed California using 9/11 victims donations to fill budget gaps
- Fox & Friends
- September, 2016, Joe and Brian Kilmeade tour the 9/11 Tribute Center
- August, 2016, US pays ransom to Iran, Hillary Clinton’s FALN terror jailbreak exposed
- August, 2015, UNC Chapel Hill teaches from 9/11 terrorists’ perspective
- June 15, 2015, Auctioning 9/11 artifacts to the highest bidder?
- April 7, 2015, Will NJ release a BLA murderer of a state trooper who was sentenced to life in prison?
- January 25, 2015, Bringing fugitives back from Cuba
- December 20, 2014, Justice for fugitive terrorist William Morales in Cuba
- November 3, 2014, Chris Rock’s SNL monologue making fun of the 9/11 attacks and Freedom Tower
- April 18, 26, 2014, focused on terror surveillance, stalled trials and 9/11 museum film
- October, 2013, discussed terrorist trials in NYC and perception of weakness
- August 17, 19, 2013, focused on absurdity of Million Muslim March on 9/11
- June, 2013, revisited and raised additional points about terrorists at universities
- April, 2013, exposed universities with terrorists as faculty and honoring terrorists
- March, 2013, outrage of Saudi’s being granted most trusted traveler status in US
- September, 2012, presented The New Founders
- July, 2012, How can those on the terror watch list be allowed pilot training?
- America’s News Headquarters
- Varney & Co.
- Special Report with Bret Baier
- Hannity / Hannity & Colmes
- America’s Newsroom
- May, 2014, defended store at 9/11 Museum
- FoxNews Latino
- April, 2015, Fugitives in Cuba
- The Steve Malzberg Show, 2013 – present
- January, 2017, President Obama gives clemency to terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera
- December, 2016, Mr. Trump, bring Morales home and keep Lopez Rivera in prison
- May, 2016, Bernie Sanders’ pledge to pardon Oscar Lopez Rivera
- March, 2016, Obama capitulates in Cuba
- December, 2014, Justice to fugitive terrorist William Morales in Cuba
- September, 2014, Obama’s weakness on terror
- June, 2014 New York’s Puerto Rican Day parade honors terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera
- Fox Five, New York
- Arizona Gubernatorial Race
- Russian Roulette, October, 2014 political advertisement
- News 12, New Jersey
- May, 2015, Normalization of Cuban relations
- Chasing New Jersey
- May, 2014, discussed with Meg Baker the store at the 9/11 Museum
- WPIX, New York, Miles Miller
- January, 2017, President Obama offers clemency to terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera
- Dennis Miller Radio Show, 2009 – present, Friend of Show
- The Gist, January, 2015, 40th anniversary of the Fraunces Tavern bombing
- Citizens United’s Hillary the Movie, 2008, served as the impetus for the SCOTUS’s overturning of the McCain Feingold campaign finance law
- NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, 1999, provided thoughts on FALN’s ultimate release
- Hardball with Chris Matthews, 1999, debated FALN clemency with pro terrorist advocate
- Watch It! with Laura Ingraham, 1999, fought to keep FALN terrorists in prison
Testified before congress
- Testified at Attorney General nominee Eric Holder’s Senate confirmation hearing, 2009
- Introduced the Pardon Attorney Reform and Integrity Act to Congress, 2000
- Testified before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding the Clinton Clemency grants to FALN terrorists, 1999
- Conceived of and co-authored novel, The New Founders, 2012
- Critically acclaimed historical fiction novel bringing the American Founders alive in twenty-first century America
Among other periodicals
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Wall Street Journal
- The Washington Times
- The New York Post, January, December, 2014
- Los Angeles Times
- National Review Online
- Human Events
- Red State
- Attended pretrial hearings at Guantanamo Bay Cuba, Feb 2016
- Docent at 9/11 Tribute Center, 9/11 Memorial
- Initiated City College of New York’s shuttering of the Guillermo Morales / Assata Shakur Student and Community Center, 2013
- Led FALN victims and family members in ensuring the denial of parole to FALN leader at Oscar Lopez Rivera’s parole hearing in the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, 2011
- Received award from the National Conference on Jewish Affairs and The United Liberty Alliance, 2011 for contributions to the fight against global terrorism
- Spoke at Tax Day Rallies, Bergen County, NJ, 2013, 2011
- Established blog, WeWinAmerica.com
- Conceived of and led Mellon Investor Services’ “Support Our Troops” campaign in which we collected, packed and shipped over one ton of necessary items contributed for US Troops in Iraq, Thanksgiving 2007
- 9/11 support group advisor and member
- Coach, wrestling, baseball, soccer
Villanova University, Villanova, Pa.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1988
Michael S. Duncan
Mike Duncan is a husband and father of two. He works in the financial services industry where he is a frequent guest speaker on merger & acquisition industry trends. He is also a regular lecturer of continuing legal education courses to corporate law firms in the U.S.
Mr. Duncan has written numerous articles on shareowner services for trade publications as well as an article on stock options in the Spring 2009 edition of The Journal of Employee Ownership Law and Finance published by the National Center for Employee Ownership.
A 1988 graduate of Villanova University, Mike is married and lives in the NY metropolitan area with his wife and two children. He serves as an officer in The Knights of Columbus and member of the local Tea Party. Mike is very active in his church and youth sports as well.